Thursday, September 2, 2010

Volume = progress

I used to be someone who would just spend all day (and night) playing poker, but that's really not the case these days. So I'm now in that bind of getting enough volume in at good times when games are optimal. I've been putting forth more of an effort to get volume in lately as I'd still like to hit 300k vpps, but I'm a bit of a realist and understand it's going to be near impossible to achieve.

If I put in a TON of volume in this month I'll still need 100k vpp the last 3 months. Really disappointing since I'll be missing out on that $3.6k bonus. My basic approach for now is to put in volume as much as I can and maybe something will happen. I think that if I'm close going down the stretch I'll be able to get it, but a 50k vpps December isn't all that reasonable so it'll need to be <45k vpps at least. 11 day total: $4,000

No comments:

Post a Comment