Saturday, October 2, 2010

Bonus'

Got a $1.5k RB bonus the other day. A few thous VPPS off the 3.4k bonus too. I've been playing a number of regulars lately, for better or worse. Am confident, but going to lead to more variance/more wasted time. Am trying to be nicer in general when I play. I'm more rational, polite, and play better as a result. I've learned I could probably grind easy money at $110s and sit $220s first, so that's what I'm going to do this month - hoping to hit a 10k minimum month, probably closer to 12-15$k this moth with poker. Very excited. If I'm short the last few days of the month, I'm going to play less. I tend to lose a lot of money in the last 2-3 days of months, "trying" too hard.

Played some really high stakes last night. Found a decent spot at $500 reg speed, went 2-2 then played him later and lost a 345 and won a 500, so finished up a small amount after rake. Lost one game where he was down to 40 chips... but I didn't get tilted. Re-matched and won the next 500 before he quit. Sat a $1k and lost with 2 over +gutter to mid-set. Didn't play that well in it. Developed a new strategy to when I wanna sit high stakes, cash that buy-in out instead. Don't have regret after the fact.

Hope to hit the $25k mark pretty soon. I'm collecting a ton of VPPs as well (5.5 k VPPS already), might have a chance after all at 300k, but that's not my focus. Money is. GL.

41 Day Total: $11,200

No comments:

Post a Comment